14 Barker Circuit,
Kelso, NSW 2795
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4111874
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AFFORDABLE FAMILY HOME IN MARSDEN ESTATE!
This well cared for home is situated in popular Marsden Estate! Features include:
- 3 Good sized bedrooms, all with built-ins
- Tidy kitchen with stainless steel Westinghouse gas cooktop plus electric oven, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Separate lounge and dining
- Family room
- Spacious Queensland room
- Large family bathroom with separate shower
- Pergola area
- Good sized, low maintenance yard.
Pets will be considered on application.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kelso
Lifestyle in Kelso
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
14 Barker Circuit, Kelso, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kelso.