14 Aston Chase,
Aveley, WA 6069
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4379949
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ROOM FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
You can't miss viewing this beautiful, modern family home with loads of space decorated in neutral colours throughout. The location cannot be beat with easy access to Holy Cross College and Coolamon Primary School, Great Northern Hwy via Millhouse Rd, Gnangara Rd, shopping in Ellenbrook town centre and The Vines Country Club.
- Entertainer's kitchen with loads of storage, dual fuel gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Large informal living and dining area with easy care tiled flooring
- Separate theatre room and separate study
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- 3x further double sized bedrooms, all with mirrored built-in robes
- Family bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Gas boosted solar hot water system
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Double lock-up remote garage
- Rear alfresco for entertaining with low maintenance gardens
- Freshly painted throughout
- New bench top
- Sorry, no pets permitted.
Be fast to apply or you will miss this opportunity, contact Loren today!
*Note: It is important that you select the 'Book Inspection Time' button and register your details to ensure you receive updates on any unforeseen changes or cancellations of viewing times. Alternatively if no 'Book Inspection Time' option is shown, please send through an enquiry with your details and you will be emailed the available inspection times.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the fixtures and fittings currently in the property.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aveley
Lifestyle in Aveley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 14 Aston Chase, Aveley before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.