14 Argyll Street,
Malvern East, VIC 3145
$2,303 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3266439
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Space and Comfort in a Prized Precinct
A Private Hideaway with a Modern Edge, this renovated 4 bedrooms single level home is located in a low traffic pocket and yet within easy reach to Holmesglen train station, TAFE, Chadstone Shopping Centre, Gardiners Creek bike trail, local shops, cafes and schools.
- Formal lounge
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher, and oven.
- Four great size double bedrooms (two with built-in-robes)
- Central bathroom with walk-in shower and toilet
- Second toilet
- Renovated laundry
- Three car spaces
- Spacious backyard
- Timber flooring
- Roller blinds
3 Car ports
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Malvern East
Lifestyle in Malvern East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 14 Argyll Street, Malvern East is unfurnished and available to rent.