14 Andrea Street,
Highbury, SA 5089
Available 20th January 2021
Rent ID: 4227789
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated family home with POOL - Walk to Highbury Primary!!
Available 20th January 2021!
*** City Realty is passionate about helping you find your new home, however in light of the ever changing environment around the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently asking that potential tenants apply for the property first and if your application is shortlisted you will be contacted to attend a private viewing of the property. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and we thank you for your understanding. ***
This property is located a HOP, SKIP & JUMP from Highbury Primary School!!
Featuring fresh paint, blinds and curtains, and floating timber floors throughout and a sparkling fully-fenced swimming pool!
The home features 3 bedrooms (main with WIR) and second bedroom with BIR.
The open-plan kitchen with white cupboards, new cooktop and dishwasher will be sure to impress!
The large family-size lounge/dine has gas heating and air conditioning. Complete with 2 bathrooms for the whole family.
Things we love about this property:-
* Neat garden area with garden maintenance included.
* Carport with roller door and storage shed to store away all your items.
* Swimming Pool to enjoy splashing around on those hot Summer days and nights... (Regular Pool Maintenance INCLUDED!)
* Located close to Tea Tree Plaza, local parks and schools.
No smoking or pets at the property.
Water usage and supply charges apply.
COVID-safe practices apply at open inspections.
To apply for this property please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.
1 Garage space
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Highbury
Lifestyle in Highbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 14 Andrea Street, Highbury. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.