14 Ailsworth Court,
Thornlie, WA 6108
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4100421
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tucked Away. Small pet may be considered
Tucked away the solid 3 bedroom 2 bathroom family home.
Located close to the local primary and senior school and also parklands , suitable for any family.
Local shopping and transport options also very close by.
Large renovated kitchen with ample cupboards new electric stove and oven
3 bedrooms all with robes
Front spacious lounge room
Bore / retic
A small pet may be considered.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornlie
Lifestyle in Thornlie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 14 Ailsworth Court, Thornlie. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.