14/78 Spofforth Street,
Cremorne, NSW 2090
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th January 2021
Rent ID: 4243699
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN LIVING, IMPECCABLE
Bright and airy, this north facing apartment has breathtaking water views across the Harbour. The property features a sleek, renovated kitchen and modern bathroom. Conveniently located adjacent to Spofforth Street shops, cafes, restaurants and a short stroll to buses, ferries, gyms and the Hayden Orpheum Theatre.
- Large main bedroom with ensuite
- Newly renovated kitchen with stainless appliances, electric cooktop
- Generous open plan with polished floor boards
- Shared laundry facilities with washers and dryers
- Common courtyard/garden, two drying lines
- Undercover car space
Sorry, no pets allowed - Preferred Lease 12 months
For the health and safety of our clients, the community and our staff, we ask that if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms (such as fever, coughing & shortness of breath) DO NOT ATTEND our open home.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cremorne
Lifestyle in Cremorne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Cremorne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 14/78 Spofforth Street, Cremorne.