14/74 Darebin Street,
Heidelberg, VIC 3084
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd September 2020
Rent ID: 4069637
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Gives you so much more of the style, the sophistication and the space that sets this stunning boutique complex apart in a sought-after Heidelberg Hill location. These brilliantly Herniman Group architect designed and solidly constructed apartments boast a luxury fit-out, within walking distance to vibrant Heidelberg shops, cafes and zone 1 train station, Austin Hospital and parklands. These apartments are ideal for the professional wanting a luxurious abode close to these amenities.
The apartment features:
* Airy living/dining room opening onto private balcony
* Kitchen boasting Miele appliances including gas cooking, dishwasher, Marble benchtops, soft closing drawers and ample storage space
* Two bedrooms with built in robes
* Large central bathroom
* Split-system heating and cooling
* 1 Secure undercover carpark
* Storage cage
* Security entry and intercom
RENT: $400PW; $1,738 PCM; BOND: $2,400; AVAILABLE: 2 weeks notice
ONLY McInnes Property Management and 1Form Application forms will be accepted when making your application.
Due to stage 4 restrictions, physical inspections are not currently permitted.
Alternatively, contact the agent to register your interest to book a private appointment as soon as restrictions are eased.
We are working remotely and will respond to your enquiry as soon we can.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Heidelberg
Lifestyle in Heidelberg
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
14/74 Darebin Street, Heidelberg, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Heidelberg.