14/72 Herston Road,
Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3797749
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated 2 Bedroom Unit in the Heart of Kelvin Grove
*Due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic and Australian Government restrictions, we are not conducting any Open Homes at the moment. If you are interested in viewing this property, please visit our Facebook Page - Coronis Kelvin Grove - to view the virtual walkthrough and then contact our team to book a private inspection. Thank you.*
This fabulous first level two bedroom unit in Kelvin Grove offers lifestyle, convenience, and much more.
The recently refurbished kitchen has been well thought out and works well with the delightful and spacious open plan design. This unit is ideal for entertaining with two balconies and a generous lounge dining area.
Unit 14 has been designed to capture delightful breezes and excellent natural light and provide security, privacy and intimacy. With all the convenience of an inner city location including public transport, schools, and other services your lifestyle will be enhanced. Most importantly, your new home is ideal for entertaining friends or simply chilling out!
- Spacious open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with carpeted living area and tiled kitchen
- Lounge room features built in shelving and tv unit
- Kitchen features stainless steel appliances including electric stove top, electric oven and dishwasher
- Main bedroom features air conditioning and access to private balcony
- Both bedrooms feature built in cupboards
- Fans and screens throughout the unit
- Main bathroom features combined bath and shower with great utilisation of space with the laundry included.
- Main private balcony leads off living area
- 1 car park in residence car park
Complex features in-ground swimming pool
An exceptionally well built property, it's beautifully elevated position and ideal aspect ensures the apartment enjoys abundant natural light and cross-ventilation year round.
Please see the below school catchments for your area:
- Prep to Year 6 - Kelvin Grove State College - Primary - 467m away
- Year 7 to Year 12 - Kelvin Grove State College - Secondary - 467m away
IMPORTANT: WE WANT TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE AND KEEP YOU INFORMED AND UPDATED ON ANY INSPECTIONS. PLEASE REGISTER YOUR NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS AS HOMES WILL ONLY BE OPENED IF WE HAVE REGISTERED ATTENDEES
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kelvin Grove
Lifestyle in Kelvin Grove
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Kelvin Grove is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 14/72 Herston Road, Kelvin Grove.