14/7 Hill Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd June 2021
Rent ID: 4450812
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern and Spacious Living
Matching wonderfully maintained interiors with a carefree ambience, this full brick apartment offers a lifestyle of peace and privacy. It occupies a north to a rear parcel complex. meters from village delights and the railway.
- Open plan living arrangement harmoniously connects outdoor balcony encircled by greenery
- Gas cooktop and dishwasher enhance the integrated kitchen
- Three private spacious bedrooms
- Bathroom has a separate toilet and tub and shower.
- lock-up garage
- Walk to Marrickville shops, transport and community parklands
- Pets will be considered on application.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their inquiries.
inspect by appointment or at scheduled times.
contact - Anna Gomes 0409 184 725
Raine and Horne Petersham
02 9568 5111
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 14/7 Hill Street, Marrickville is unfurnished and available to rent.