14/67 Macleay Street,
Potts Point, NSW 2011
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2361623
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private Art Deco Studio with Balcony
- Open plan studio
- Spacious bathroom with bath
- Shared laundry facilities
- Lift access
- Well maintained, security building
- Communal rooftop with stunning views
Extremely private and positioned on the 2nd floor of a contemporary and desirable building known as SANTA ROSA.
SANTA ROSA offers its residents a vast rooftop terrace, with 360 degree views including to the Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
Set in an ideal location on the northern end of Macleay St, you will find that almost everything is at your doorstep: cafes, restaurants, Woolworths, Harris Farm, bus and train station. And within close proximity to Woolloomooloo and the CBD; this is lifestyle at its best.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Potts Point
Lifestyle in Potts Point
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bathroom studio in Potts Point comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 14/67 Macleay Street, Potts Point today!