14/63 Stanley Street,
Scarborough, WA 6019
$1,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th September 2020
Rent ID: 4082199
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright and airy lovely unit
This well maintained 1 x 1 Unit has been freshly painted and appointed, creating a light, spacious and airy feel to it. Being an upper unit the balcony affords a great view in basking sunshine ideal for alfresco dining.
* Good sized bedroom.
* Spacious lounge/dining room.
* Bathroom with shower, toilet and modern vanity.
* Kitchen with wooden bench tops, Electric oven/hot plates and a good size fridge/freezer.
* Single undercover car port in a secure area to the rear of the property with plenty of room for visiting car parks.
* Spacious Communal laundry on ground floor.
* Small pets considered.
This is a must see unit available now with a 6 - 12 month lease at $270 p/w
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Scarborough
Lifestyle in Scarborough
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 14/63 Stanley Street, Scarborough is unfurnished and available to rent.