14/61-65 Regent Street,
Chippendale, NSW 2008
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4040429
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Newly updated two-bedroom apartment in convenient location
Enjoy an inner-city lifestyle in this freshly painted spacious two-bedroom apartment. Featuring a generous open plan living and dining area flowing to a sunlit balcony with city views. The gourmet kitchen includes gas cooking appliances, Caesar Stone benchtops and plenty of storage.
Conveniently located with only a few minutes walk to Central Station, buses and light rail. Only moments to UTS, Tafe NSW and the pleasure of Haymarket restaurants and shopping centres.
- Freshly painted, new LED lights and blinds
- 2 large bedrooms with built in robes
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooking appliances and fridge included
- Open plan living and dining
- Laundry includes washing machine and dryer
- Air conditioning
- Secure complex
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chippendale
Lifestyle in Chippendale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Chippendale comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 14/61-65 Regent Street, Chippendale today!