14/60-66 St Albans Street,
Abbotsford, NSW 2046
Rent ID: 3712797
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spectacular living in Abbotsford
Absolutely one-of-a-kind, this spacious mid-floor architectural showpiece delivers an enviable lifestyle with its expansive floor plan, luxury features and exclusive location.
Eminently versatile and bathed in natural light, the stunning interior highlights three large bedrooms all with built-ins, stylish central bathroom and main bedroom with ensuite.
You will be impressed with the superb stone-bench polyurethane kitchen with Bosch appliances. The vast open-plan living/dining area leads out to a fabulous balcony with a great outlook. Other features include a full fitted laundry, air conditioning, secure entry and one car space.
Perfectly positioned in one of Abbotsford's most desirable locations, it's a short stroll to shops, parks, Rivercat and buses. A must to inspect!
- One of a kind spacious 3 bedroom apartment
- Polyurethane kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Open plan living/dining, no common walls
- 2 Luxuriously bathrooms, secure car space
- Close to Rivercat, buses, shops and local cafes
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Abbotsford
Lifestyle in Abbotsford
You could be living at 14/60-66 St Albans Street, Abbotsford before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how