14/6 Edmondstone Street,
South Brisbane, QLD 4101
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th February 2020
Rent ID: 3054258
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RARE DOUBLE CAR PARK IN UNBEATABLE LOCATION!
You must register to inspect this stunning 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in quiet complex with rare double basement car park! Situated in the heart of South Brisbane literally meters to Melbourne St, Boundary St, Fish Lane, endless dining options and walking distance to cultural center, public transport, South Bank and CBD!
- Large open plan living and dining area with high ceilings and air conditioning
- Generous, private balcony off the living area makes for great entertaining space
- Spacious, modern kitchen with ample cupboard space, stone bench top and gas cooking
- 3 great size bedrooms all with air conditioning, built in or walk in robes plus ensuite off the main
- Additional modern bathroom and separate laundry
- Entrance foyer with additional storage and built in storage on the balcony
- Double, tandem car park in secure basement
- Secure complex with intercom, security door, lift and gym
- Brisbane State High Catchment
Everything this property has on offer paired with the unbeatable location make this property a serious contender in your search! Contact us today to arrange your inspection or check the listing for upcoming open homes.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Brisbane
Lifestyle in South Brisbane
You could be living at 14/6 Edmondstone Street, South Brisbane before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how