14/53-55 Mitford Street,
Elwood, VIC 3184
$2,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4887116
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
VIBRANT LIFESTYLE AND GREAT LOCATION
Located at the junction of St Kilda and Elwood this spacious two bedroom apartment offers a leafy outlook, a secluded position within a secure and private apartment complex. With Acland St, Elwood Village, St Kilda Botanic Gardens, shops, transport & beach almost at the doorstep, the elevated & recently refurbished apartment effortlessly exudes light filled, low maintenance & ultra-convenient magnetism.
- Freshly painted throughout
- Secure intercom entry
- Spacious living area with floorboards leading to North facing balcony
- Massive kitchen with SS appliances, black granite benchtops and room for 6 seater dining table
- Two generous sized bedrooms both with BIRs
- Generous sized bathroom w shower, separate bath and washing machine facilities
- Split system in living area
Dont miss out on this opportunity to inspect.
Looking to inspect this property?
Click on the "Book Inspection" button, provide us with your contact details and you are registered and ready to go!
Where there are no set advertised inspections, or the times listed dont suit, click on the Request an Inspection button, pop in your contact details and we will be in touch to arrange an inspection.
Please ensure that you register for inspections. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not proceed. Plus, by registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates, cancellations or future inspections.
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elwood
Lifestyle in Elwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
14/53-55 Mitford Street, Elwood, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Elwood.