14/50 Jacobs Drive,
Sussex Inlet, NSW 2540
$200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2443688
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The Moorings - Waterfront
STRICTLY NO GROUP BOOKINGS - FAMILY BOOKINGS ONLY!
Shared swimming pool, outdoor spa, tennis court, cabana, 2 Jetties and a boat ramp are all here for your enjoyment when you stay at this absolute waterfront home situated in a stylish modern complex. Relax in Air-conditioned comfort with two separate lounge areas, dine 'alfresco' on the paved entertainment area by the water, and take your evening walks through the peaceful landscaped grounds. With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one is an en-suite), extra-long garage and fully furnished with DVD player and a book and video library, this home is ideal for your holiday getaway in beautiful Sussex Inlet.
NO SMOKING HOME! AND STRICTLY NO PETS ALLOWED! - Linen is not supplied
* Please note that 'The Moorings' is a Private Estate and NOT a holiday resort. There are permanent residents with their private areas, which should be respected. Whilst staying at The Moorings, there are by-laws and rules to be observed, and should you proceed with a booking, a copy of these will be included with your booking confirmation letter.
Upon booking we require a security deposit plus credit card details. Once the property is inspected after your departure and no issues are found your security deposit will be released into your nominated bank account and credit card details are destroyed within two weeks.
Please read Booking Conditions for information on Cancellations. To see full Booking Conditions return to the Home Page.
Sleeps 8: Two Queen beds and Two bunk sets.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sussex Inlet
Lifestyle in Sussex Inlet
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
14/50 Jacobs Drive, Sussex Inlet, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Sussex Inlet.