14/5-9 Fourth Avenue,
Blacktown, NSW 2148
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3159568
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This newly update 2 bedroom unit has plenty to offer including its own court yard with garden and a large balcony. other features include;
- 2 generous size bedrooms both with built in robes
- Large combined living and dining space
- Neat bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of storage space.
- Single car space in a shared remote lock up garage.
All these features are within walking distance to public transport, shops and schools.
- Online Applications are not accepted. Applications will be provided at the inspection
- Please confirm all open homes 1 day prior as details may change without notice.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blacktown
Lifestyle in Blacktown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Blacktown is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 14/5-9 Fourth Avenue, Blacktown.