14/49A Denbigh Road,
Armadale, VIC 3143
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd December 2021
Rent ID: 4652617
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Premier Street! Premier Apartment!
Located in one of Armadales prime tree lined streets, this top floor, newly renovated one bedroom apartment provides a hint of urban flavour. Boasting treetop views and drenched in northern sunlight, this warehouse inspired apartment is sure to appeal. Offering
- Open plan living/dining with floor to ceiling windows opening to a sunny north facing balcony
- Separate kitchen with gas appliances, dishwasher and ample cupboard storage
- Central tiled dual access bathroom with laundry facilities & shower/bath
- Double bedroom with built-in robes and bathroom access
- Huge roof-top entertaining area with spectacular views of the city skyline.
- Off street allocated car space
Convenient to High Street shops, cafes and restaurants with Malvern Central just around the corner and easy access to an array of public transport options.
**PLEASE NOTE IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you dont register, then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Armadale
Lifestyle in Armadale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Armadale? 14/49A Denbigh Road, Armadale could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.