14/46 St Albans Street,
Abbotsford, NSW 2046
Rent ID: 4336129
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Townhouse in sought after Location!
Perfectly positioned at the rear of a well looked after private and leafy block of villa's & townhouses, withing the added benefit of being just meters from the water edge.
A neat and tidy low maintenance residence close to CBD Transport and Wareemba/Abbotsford Shopping Village.
- Newly polished floor boards throughout living/dining areas
- Large rear courtyard in a private setting
- 2 Bedrooms upstairs with built in wardrobes
- Neat & tidy kitchen with new dishwasher & Ceramic cook top
- Lock up garage with internal access and storage
- Internal laundry
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Abbotsford
Lifestyle in Abbotsford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Abbotsford is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 14/46 St Albans Street, Abbotsford.