14/45-49 De Witt Street,
Bankstown, NSW 2200
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4122982
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Huge Family Sized Apartment with Home Theatre System!
Blending modern comfort with ease of living, this 1st-floor apartment reveals quality appointments across a wonderfully spacious layout in a highly desirable location. Perfect for those seeking security and convenience, this extra-large apartment will surely impress, all in a beautifully landscaped cul-de-sac.
* Huge open plan living leading to an extra-large balcony overlooking the treetops
* Large hostess kitchen with ample storage & stainless steel appliances
* 3 generous size bedrooms with mirror built-in-robes and dual balcony
* Full-sized bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
* Master bedroom with walk-in-robe plus ensuite bathroom
* Internal laundry
* Double lock up car garage with internal access
* Second private balcony adjoined to 2 bedrooms
* As freshly painted, and new timber floors throughout
* Split-system air-conditioning
* Benq home theatre system
* Internal 111 sqm, 36 sqm Garage, total 177 sqm
LISTING FEATURES: Brand New Timber Floors Throughout, As Freshly Painted, Huge Living Areas, Built-In Wardrobes, Intercom, Huge Double Lock Up Car Garage and Prime Location!
Close To: Bankstown South Infants School, Bankstown Public School, Bankstown Girls High School, St Brendan's Catholic Primary School, St Euphemia College, Bankstown Train Station, Bus Stop, Centro Shopping Centre, and Bankstown Library.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Application Forms www.willowrealty.com.au
WILLOW REALTY PTY LIMITED
Office: 633 Princes Highway, Rockdale NSW 2216
T: +612 9577 8400
F: +612 9599 1852
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bankstown
Lifestyle in Bankstown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with courtyard, intercom, and balcony. 14/45-49 De Witt Street, Bankstown is perfect for the growing family.