$560| L Garage | Location
14/44 High Street,
Randwick, NSW 2031
Rent ID: 4273753
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated | Lockup Garage | Doorstep Light Rail | Moment to Newmarket Village
- Lockup Garage
- Moments to light rail, Newmarket Village & UNSW
- Renovated & modern finishes
Completely updated with quality finishes throughout, this bright and quiet apartment is perfectly appointed for easy modern living. This smart two-bedroom apartment features a fresh kitchen, with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops, extending onto an open plan living/dining room for relaxed, easy living.
Both double bedrooms are generously proportioned, with a spacious wall-to-wall built-in robe in the main bedroom. Features include large balcony with city skyline glimpses, sparkling modern bathroom, and security lock up garage with a separate laundry.
In a block of 15 this unit is tucked at the back of the block and is deceptively quiet yet close to the hustle and bustle of Randwick and Coogee Beach.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Randwick
Lifestyle in Randwick
Pets are welcome at 14/44 High Street, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Randwick. This unfurnished property will welcome your furry friends.