14/41 Baxter Avenue,
Kogarah, NSW 2217
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4467067
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfectly positioned close to shops, schools and transport, this clean and fresh 2 bedroom unit represents great value.
It features two spacious bedrooms (main with built-in wardrobe), large lounge and dining area, generous updated kitchen, internal laundry, sunny balcony and also a single lock up garage.
Contact Peter Gribilas on 0434 016 127 to arrange your inspection today.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kogarah
Lifestyle in Kogarah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 14/41 Baxter Avenue, Kogarah. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.