14/4-6 Nagle Street,
Liverpool, NSW 2170
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th April 2020
Rent ID: 2489719
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Level 3 Living - Walk to all Amenities
Situated in a convenient location, this two bedroom unit is sure to please. Featuring generous sized bedrooms, recently painted and carpeted, as new vertical blinds, lounge/dining combined, internal laundry is larger than the average, spacious balcony, private car space and located within walking distance to schools, shops and Liverpool train station!
* Two bedrooms generous sized bedrooms
* Recently painted
* Recently Carpeted
* Recently installed vertical blinds
* Internal laundry
* Private car space
With the current health crisis we are very mindful of both our team and your well being. If you are interested in this property, please follow the following steps;
1. Take a moment to view all the photos provided with this advertisement
2. Book a private inspection by clicking on BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME or EMAIL AGENT button on this page to receive an invitation by both email and SMS
3. After viewing the home, if you would like to apply we will share an application form with you immediately
Pets will be considered at this property.
The initial lease term will be for a term of between 13 and 52 weeks depending on the owner's instructions.
If you are the successful applicant for this property you will be expected to pay 4 weeks rent as bond, 2 weeks rent in advance and all subsequent rental payments by direct debit from your bank account.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Liverpool
Lifestyle in Liverpool
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Liverpool? 14/4-6 Nagle Street, Liverpool could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how