14/38 John Street,
North Fremantle, WA 6159
Available 30th March 2020
Rent ID: 2727284
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Welcome to North Fremantle where every day feels like a holiday
Property ID. 73991
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
In an outstanding location, just a short walk to the Swan River Foreshore, parks and playgrounds, school, beach, restaurants, cafes and bars.
The villa is in a quiet, secure complex and is a fantastic rental opportunity in this prime beachside suburb.
Ideal for singles and couples, the villa has a spacious lounge and dining area which has a delightful outlook onto the grassed front courtyard.
The open plan living area has split system reverse cycle air conditioning and polished bamboo flooring.
The kitchen is a good size and has plenty of cupboards and bench space.
Both bedrooms have mirrored built in robes (with lots of storage) and bamboo flooring.
The front courtyard garden is large and provides an excellent outdoor entertaining area.
The villa has allocated undercover parking.
* Bright open plan living and dining area. Open the sliding doors and let the Fremantle Doctor flow right through!
* Luscious grassed courtyard and BBQ area, perfect for entertaining
* Veggie patch
* Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
*Private back courtyard with storage shed and clothes line
* Spacious bathroom & separate toilet
* Laundry with direct access to back courtyard
* Allocated undercover car port for 1 car + access to second car bay / visitor parking
* Lots of storage and in-built cupboards throughout the property
* Brilliant location close to Fremantle with easy access to western suburbs and CBD via North Fremantle train station and nearby bus stops
* Close to amazing restaurants, bars and cafes including Mrs Brown, Habitue, Propeller, Flipside, Bib & Tucker, Coast Port Beach, Bruce Town, The Black Truffle, Piggy Food Co, Mojo's, Rabbit in the Moon Café, Guild Hall, The Leftbank, The Mantle, Young George and more!!!
* Short stroll to the Swan river and beach (ample storage for bikes / surfboards / SUPs / kayaks / fishing rods / crab nets)
The current owners have lived happily in the villa for over 4 years. They have loved the proximity to the beach, river, restaurants, bars and cafes. Some of their favourite activities have included walks on the beach, fish and chips or picnics by the river (and dolphin spotting!), picking up some interesting beers from Old Bridge Cellars and watching sunset at the beach, crabbing off the jetty at the end of the street, dining on the Queen Victoria Street strip, takeaway Flipside burgers in the courtyard, going to gigs at Mojo's, Friday night Jazz at Habitue, fishing at North Mole, surfing at Port Beach, midweek dinner specials at the Lefty, cycling into Freo or Cott, watching the Mighty Magpies play at Gilbert Fraser Reserve, morning walks to Minim Cove, exploring George Street in East Fremantle, meeting friends for brunch in South Fremantle...and so much more!!!
May be available prior to 30th March.
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Fremantle
Lifestyle in North Fremantle
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa in North Fremantle comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 14/38 John Street, North Fremantle today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how