14/33 Kimberley Street,
Vaucluse, NSW 2030
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3172722
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
One bedroom with Uninterrupted Oceanfront Views in Landmark Seidler-Designed Building "Vaucluse Waters"
Spacious one bedroom apartment showcasing never-to-be-built-out Panoramic views over the Pacific Ocean that offers a tranquil, sun filled and expansive view.
Positioned on the dramatic cliff tops in the landmark Vaucluse Waters, the RECENTLY PAINTED one bedroom apartment showcases architect Harry Seidler's signature clean, fluid lines and free-flowing layout. Walls of glass frame the captivating ever-changing vista while its streamlined interiors are a perfect complement to the natural beauty of its surrounds. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac adjoining the coastal boardwalk and is close proximity to stroll to Watsons Bay, Rose Bay North and minutes to the harbour and beaches.
- RECENTLY PAINTED interiors
- AS NEW CARPET
- Wall-to-wall windows frame the world class views
- Private and tranquil position with all day sunlight
- Spacious open plan living and dining areas
- Well equipped kitchen
- Charming bathroom with bath tub
- Internal laundry facilities
- Common swimming pool with one-of-a-kind views
- Pathway access to Diamond Bay Reserve
- Adjoining Watson's Bay coastal walk, stroll to harbour + beaches
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Vaucluse
Lifestyle in Vaucluse
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 14/33 Kimberley Street, Vaucluse is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how