$470 - $485 Per Week
14/32 Hill Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd October 2021
Rent ID: 4609597
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Apartment In Convenient Location
This recently updated bright & spacious two bedroom apartment is located in a sought after area, within walking distance to local schools, parks, shop, cafes, restaurants & public transport.
- Near new carpet throughout, professionally cleaned
- Freshly painted throughout
- Spacious living area filled with natural light leading onto balcony
- Spacious bedrooms, master with new built in wardrobe
- Renovated large eat-in kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Updated bathroom offering bathtub and separate shower
- New light fittings throughout
- Lock up garage with large laundry facilities. Tenant to bring their own washing machine. Loads of storage available.
- Close to shops, parks, restaurants and public transport
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call or text Peter Samios on 0448 407 501.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise, we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far we have successfully introduced over 720 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
Please adhere to our Covid-19 Safety Plan In order to view the property all viewers must be registered with IRE or details are to be provided on site. You must follow the social distancing rules and maintain a distance of 1.5m from others at all times and you must be wearing a mask. Hand sanitiser will be also made available at the inspection.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Want to live in Marrickville? 14/32 Hill Street, Marrickville could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.