14/28-32 Boronia Street,
Kensington, NSW 2033
Rent ID: 4111133
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RENOVATED & OVERSIZED THREE BEDROOM UNIT
Huge and bright, newly renovated three bedroom unit in a security building.
- Freshly painted throughout.
- Bedroom with built-in robes
- Floorboards throughout
- Kitchen with gas cooking & granite bench top
- Brand new bathroom with bathtub
- Main bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Undercover security car space.
Situated on a quiet tree-lined street and walking distance to transport, University of NSW, local grocery stores and boutique shops.
Moments away to Moore Park golf course and Centennial Park.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ATTEND OUR INSPECTION?
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on each property through expressrealty.com.au or on realestate.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection time.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please register so we can contact you once a viewing is arranged. To register you can simply hit the email agent button and submit your details.
4. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed or cancelled.
5. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. For notifications of these changes or cancellations please ensure you have registered your details for this property.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kensington
Lifestyle in Kensington
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Kensington comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 14/28-32 Boronia Street, Kensington today!