14/23 Derby Street,
Kew, VIC 3101
$1,586 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4305139
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Supersized 2 bedder in the heart of Kew
Generously proportioned first floor, two bedroom apartment located only metres from the city tram, Kew shopping and Kew recreation centre.
- Security entrance
- Spacious entrance foyer with built in cupboards
- Spacious living and dining area with room for a dining table
- Kitchen with gas cooking and room for a dining table
- Central modern bathroom with separate toilet and laundry facilities
- Two double bedrooms both with built in robes
- Split system in the living room,
- Private balcony
- Secure parking for one car
Walking distance to High St, CBD and Kew Junction, this apartment has it all.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
For scheduled inspections, please use the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" or "EMAIL THE AGENT" buttons and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kew
Lifestyle in Kew
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 14/23 Derby Street, Kew. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.