14/21-23 Norton Street,
Leichhardt, NSW 2040
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4574538
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Freshly Painted & New Carpets
To apply, click here snug.com/apply/raywhiteinnerwest
This stylish and spacious apartment is located at the front of the Italian Forum, overlooking Norton Street. The Italian Forum is the cultural home of Sydney's Italian community, who predominantly migrated to the area post-WWII. Affectionately known as "Sydney's Little Italy" the building has been designed to magically transport you into Italy with touches of Tuscan architecture, colours of tan and burnt red and a striking space that opens before you.
- Freshly painted
- New carpets
- Oversized main bedroom with ensuite with combined bath/shower
- Built in wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in lounge room & main bedroom
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Modern kitchen with granite bench tops, gas cooking & dishwasher
- Balcony with views over Norton Street and the surrounding district & towards the city with glimpses of The Harbour & Anzac Bridge's
- Secure parking space with lift access
- Grocery stores, cafes & restaurants all at your door step
Leichhardt is a hot contender for the perfect postcode award. Between the sparkling harbour at one end and Parramatta Road on the other, there are more than enough cafes, restaurants and stores to keep the lucky locals amused all year round.
We look forward to meeting you at our next inspection!
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available
2. Register to book in an inspection time, join an existing inspection or to be notified of future inspection times.
3. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. In this case you will be notified.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Leichhardt
Lifestyle in Leichhardt
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 14/21-23 Norton Street, Leichhardt before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.