14/2 Wexford Street,
Subiaco, WA 6008
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd November 2019
Rent ID: 1038536
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
SUBI CENTRO LOCATION!
Charming modern apartment central to absolutely everything Subiaco has to offer! Including (but not limited to) the train station, shopping, cafes, bars, Kings Park and even the city.
- 1 large bedroom with mirrored BIR's and air conditioning
- 1 modern bathroom with glass shower screens and plenty of drawers and cupboards for storage.
- Good size modern kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, microwave alcove,
and plenty of cupboard space.
- Air conditioned open plan lounge/dining area leading out to the balcony.
- Feature light fittings and neutral colours throughout.
- Great sized balcony for relaxing and/or entertaining.
- Own laundry with clothes dryer included.
- Secure car parking and entry to complex.
- Large storage room located next to stairs.
- Neat and tidy gated complex.
Viewing a must, you won't be disappointed!
Sorry no pets permitted.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Subiaco
Lifestyle in Subiaco
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
14/2 Wexford Street, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Subiaco.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how