14/17-21A Villiers Street,
Kensington, NSW 2033
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4321902
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Leafy & Light-Filled Haven
Blissfully secluded from the street, this two bedroom apartment is nestled on the north east corner of its garden framed block. Well-presented throughout, it offers a quiet, restful haven with private leafy aspects and plenty of natural light. On a wide tree dotted street tucked behind Kensington village, the complex is handy to the city and placed only a short walk to UNSW, Centennial Parklands, newly completed light rail and Randwick Racecourse.
- New Flooring to be laid and fresh paint throughout.
- Spacious open plan living area bathed in rich natural light
- Sliding glass doors open to a balcony capturing leafy views
- Smart kitchen with slick black appliances & tiled splashback
- Double bedrooms with robes, master features an ensuite
- Floating timber flooring & chic feature walls throughout
- Secure undercover car parking space, concealed laundry
- Full brick building set behind landscaped green gardens
Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kensington
Lifestyle in Kensington
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 14/17-21A Villiers Street, Kensington. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.