14/14 Reef Street,
Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4349126
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WALK TO STATION
This lovely 2 bedroom townhouse is set in a quiet complex and is a short walk to train station and schools. Move straight in and enjoy this fantastic home.
* 2 Bedrooms both with built-ins
* Open living with tiled flooring downstairs, timber upstairs
* Nice kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and gas cooking
* 2nd Toilet and vanity downstairs
* Paved backyard with screened pergola
* Single carport
* Split system air conditioning
Located in close proximity to train station, Nirimba schools and shops.
Please contact us on 9626 3333 to schedule a time to view the property or come along to our next open home.
Due to the Covid- 19 virus the following guidelines must be adhered to,
* Hand sanitiser will be provided and must be used prior to entry
* Every person entering must provide their name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
* Maximum 4 people in the home at anytime and one agent
* No touching of fixtures and fittings throughout the home
* You must remain 1.5m away from others at all times
* Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Inspections and auctions are still allowed, but with some restrictions. View the latest information on inspection restrictions in NSW at https://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations."
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Quakers Hill
Lifestyle in Quakers Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Quakers Hill includes gas and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 14/14 Reef Street, Quakers Hill today!