Leased after first open home
14/11-21 Woniora Avenue,
Wahroonga, NSW 2076
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4698009
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern one bedroom apartment
Set in the popular "Lyne Complex" this North East facing ground floor apartment brings convenience and comfort. It promises exceptional easy-care living with a superb flow from the internal spaces to the well-maintained courtyard. This apartment is offering a spacious one bedroom plus study, an open plan living and dining space, gas cooking with stainless-steel appliances and internal laundry. Boasting central location only a short stroll to Wahroonga village, train station and some of the area's most prestigious schools.
- Set in the "Lyne Complex"
- Ground floor with timber style flooring throughout
- Spacious bedroom with mirrored built-in robe
- Updated kitchen with gas cooking & Dishwasher
- Open plan living and dining area that flow to courtyard
- Easy care & well-maintained sunny courtyard
- Internal laundry
- Secure building/ security intercom
- Parking with additional lock up storage
- 400m walk to Wahroonga Park
- Only 7-minute walk to Wahroonga Station
- 3-minute drive to Knox Grammar Private School
- 650m stroll to Wahroonga Village
Please Note: If you would like an inspection of this property please call Fiona on 0435 853 662
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations"
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wahroonga
Lifestyle in Wahroonga
You could be living at 14/11-21 Woniora Avenue, Wahroonga before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.