14/1 Arthur Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4105673
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One weeks free rent
When location is paramount, this light, bright and well presented first floor apartment sets the benchmark with a superbly central position in the heart of Marrickville's bustling shopping and dining precinct.
- Spacious living area leading out to small balcony
- Updated eat-in kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
- Two good sized bedrooms, carpet throughout
- Renovated shower bathroom, internal laundry
- Single lock-up garage access via Illawarra Rd
- Ideally located close to all amenities and close to the station
- Register for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection'
- Otherwise we cannot notify you of any inspection changes
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
14/1 Arthur Street, Marrickville, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Marrickville.