14/1-3 Belair Close,
Hornsby, NSW 2077
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th February 2021
Rent ID: 4248889
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Charming Two Bedroom Apartment with Leafy Outlook
Perfectly positioned in a quiet boutique development of just 34 apartments, this premier apartment boasts luxury, convenience and style. Featuring two large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, en-suite to master bedroom, ultra-chic kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a sun-drenched open plan living and dining, perfect for in door and al fresco entertainment. It offers spacious, modern interiors flowing out to an expansive undercover balcony with a leafy outlook.
Only a 4 mins drive to Hornsby Train Station and within walking distance to Hornsby CBD, Westfield, parks and reserves, this premier apartment is only a stones throw away from the best Hornsby has to offer.
- Two large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, en-suite to master bedroom
- Ultra-modern kitchen with stone bench top and stainless steel appliances
- Floor to ceiling tiled bathroom and en-suite
- Impeccable interiors showcase quality finishes leading out to an expansive balcony perfect for in door and al fresco entertainment
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and internal laundry
- Close to local shops and cafes, premier public, selective and private schools and public transport.
- Local buses are footsteps from the complex entry and offer services to neighbouring suburbs, rail and the CBD.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hornsby
Lifestyle in Hornsby
Walk to everything from 14/1-3 Belair Close, Hornsby. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.