14/605 Gilbert Road,
Preston, VIC 3072
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th November 2021
Rent ID: 4601070
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Boutique Apartment With Clear City Views
Government directions require all open home attendees to be fully vaccinated. If you are fully vaccinated you are welcome to attend one of the advertised open for inspection times, where proof of vaccination is required prior to entry. If you are not fully vaccinated and would like to view this home please contact our team to organise a private inspection. We thank you for assisting us as we implement directions from the Victorian government.
Situated in the heart of Preston's most sought-after pocket and perfectly positioned right along the tram line, if its convenience and style you crave then this stunning 2-bedroom boutique apartment with an optional third bedroom.
If a great location and space are at the top of your check list, then look no further.
What you need to know
- 2 bedroom with an optional third bedroom or second living space
- Open plan living
- Combined bathroom/laundry
- Off street car park
- Split system heating and cooling
- Robes in 2 of the bedrooms
- A south facing balcony with unobscured, clear city views, perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Within a short stroll to trendy cafes, bars and restaurants such as Jackson Dodds and Audacious Monk Cellars
- Walking distance to tram
- Close to Newlands Primary and Reservoir West Primary Schools
**6 month lease **
* Rent payable per calendar month: $1738
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Preston
Lifestyle in Preston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 14/605 Gilbert Road, Preston before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.