14/503-511 King Street,
Newtown, NSW 2042
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th December 2020
Rent ID: 4168325
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Available 10th December.
Set in a secure residential complex, this two bedroom apartment offers great access to and from the city as well as the area's top attractions including Newtown's King Street, Erskineville Village as well as Marrickville Metro shopping centre and Sydney Park.
* Bright open-plan combined living and dining area leading to a balcony, great for alfresco dining and entertaining
* Generously sized bedrooms, fitted with ceiling fans, main with balcony
* Well-appointed modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
* Internal laundry with dryer
* Undercover carspace and security complex
Available 10th December, 2020
6/12 month lease
Newtown is jam packed with specialist and wide ranging shops, wine bars, vibrant hotels, restaurants and cafes along King Street and many more tucked away in the surrounding back streets. There are also live bands, the Dendy multiplex cinema and live theatre venues all within footsteps of each other. RPA hospital is also only moments away.
The renowned Newtown School of the Performing Arts is located on King Street plus there are the highly regarded Australia Street Infants School and North Newtown Public School. Newtown train station is just three stops to Central and also accesses the western suburbs plus there are frequent bus services along King Street.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, we are conducting all inspections privately right now. Our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
Maintain at least 1.5m distance
Avoid touching surfaces
Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
You have travelled overseas in the last 14 day's
You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Lucas Garcia | 0427 374 072
rh.com.au/newtown | 8596 3555
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newtown
Lifestyle in Newtown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Newtown could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 14/503-511 King Street, Newtown today!