14/401 Mccoombe Street,
Manunda, QLD 4870
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4571389
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Set in a well-maintained complex, this unit is exceptionally convenient to amenities.
The kitchen which offers plenty of bench space, is positioned overlooking the living/dining area, with an abundance of cupboards.
A sense of comfort is created with the open plan living carrying through to the private outdoor courtyard.
- Combined living and dining
- Functional kitchen
- Bedroom offering plenty of space with built-in robe
- Large bathroom includes internal laundry facilities
- Freshly painted
- New floor tiles
- Fully fenced courtyard
- Solid brick construction
- Allocated carport attached to the unit
- Small complex of only 15
- Tropical pool for the hot summer days
NOT pet friendly
To register for one of our available inspections simply click on the Book Inspection button. For alternative times please contact our team on the phone numbers provided.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Manunda
Lifestyle in Manunda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Manunda is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 14/401 Mccoombe Street, Manunda.