14/228 Coward Street,
Mascot, NSW 2020
Available 7th October 2021
Rent ID: 4568508
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MGM MARTIN - ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
MGM MARTIN proudly presents this bright one bedroom apartment is perfect locale.
** To view the property and get updated information for upcoming open house times, please register by clicking the book inspection button or email agent. To apply, please visit https://mgmmartin.com/rent/apply/
Why make this your new home?
- Extra large main bedroom with built-ins and direct balcony access
- Spacious living areas
- Stunning granite stone gas kitchen with integrated appliances and drawer dishwasher
- Vogue main bathroom
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Fully ducted Air Conditioning and beautiful solid timber flooring with high gloss finishing throughout
- Extra large entertainer's balcony with open views
- Security Car space, security building with intercom
- Pet friendly building
Where is it?
Mascot is a hidden gem that is rapidly being discovered, enjoying excellent transport options and easy accessibility to all the areas emerging lifestyle benefits. Step out to a wide array of express bus services allowing quick access to the CBD, airport and beaches.
**Please note, While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects."
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mascot
Lifestyle in Mascot
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 14/228 Coward Street, Mascot before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.