14/177 Angas Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4183237
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Affordable City Living apartment
- AVAILABLE NOW
*** City Realty is passionate about helping you find your new home, however in light of the ever changing environment around the COVID-19 pandemic, all potential tenants must register to inspect this property. To register simply click 'Book an Inspection Time' (below) to see currently scheduled open inspection times. If no inspection times are listed, please register your interest so that we can advise you of new times as they become available. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and we thank you for your understanding. ***
- Fully furnished
- Two good sized bedrooms, main with BIR
- Large open plan living/dining area with lovely lounge
- Kitchen has good amount of storage cupboards
-Bathroom facilities includes a bath
- R/C Air conditioning
- Separate Laundry facilities
- Lovely balcony with access from main bedroom and lounge room.
- One car park under cover
No pets at the property.
Water usage and supply charges apply
To apply for this property please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Adelaide is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 14/177 Angas Street, Adelaide.