14/155 Smith Street,
Summer Hill, NSW 2130
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4167500
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This freshly painted two bedroom apartment is conveniently located within walking distance to Summer Hill station, excellent shopping at IGA, cafes and restaurants all in within a five minute walk. Ashfield Mall, station and Liverpool Road shopping and restaurants within a 10 minute walk too!
Comprising spacious lounge/dining area with leafy balcony off, carpets throughout, built-in wardrobe in main bedroom, neat kitchen and bathroom with bath tub and separate shower recess. Shared laundry for your own washing machine plus one car space.
Priced to go so don't miss out!
- Two bedrooms main with built in
- Neat kitchen
- Carpet throughout
- Bathroom with bath tub and shower recess
- Share Laundry facilities
- Balcony off lounge
- One car space
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Summer Hill
Lifestyle in Summer Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Summer Hill comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 14/155 Smith Street, Summer Hill today!