14/114-116 Adderton Road,
Carlingford, NSW 2118
$1,780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd February 2020
Rent ID: 3253742
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Top Floor Apartment!
Located on the top floor of the complex, this apartment offers a uninterrupted Parramatta CBD skyline. A wonderful open kitchen design to maximise space and comfort. Just a short walk to the James Ruse High School and Carlingford train station.
- Private top floor apartment with tiled, open plan living/kitchen area.
- Gas kitchen, stone benches and dishwasher.
- Double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
- Modern bathrooms including ensuite to main bedroom.
- Secure car space.
- Perfectly positioned in the school district/catchment of James Ruse High, Cumberland High school, St Bernadette's Primary, Carlingford West Public and both Kings and Tara Private Schools.
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/rwcarlingford
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlingford
Lifestyle in Carlingford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
14/114-116 Adderton Road, Carlingford, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Carlingford.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how