13B Trevannion Street,
Glenroy, VIC 3046
$1,517 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4349754
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Street facing villa
This spacious villa unit is exceptionally located only minutes to Glenroy shopping center and train station comprising large living room, 2 good size bedrooms with built in robes, central tiled bathroom , up-to date timber dinning area, separate laundry and w.c.
Other features include street Frontage, central heating, alarm, lock up remote garage and rear courtyard with pergola.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenroy
Lifestyle in Glenroy
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 13B Trevannion Street, Glenroy before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.