13B Maroog Way,
Nollamara, WA 6061
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2600684
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PARTIALLY FURNISHED VILLA!!!
This delighful PARTIALLY FURNISHED 3 bed 2 bath home has a light and airy living room, big kitchen with ample cupboard space and large dining area which opens onto the rear courtyard and are all tiled for easy care. The three bedrooms are carpeted and all have built-in robes with the generously-sized master bedroom featuring mirrored robes and a large ensuite with plenty of room for two. The entire home is equipped with ducted air-conditioning and there is a remote lock-up garage with store room.
* 3 bedrooms main with ensuite
* 2nd and 3rd bedrooms of good size
* 2 bathrooms
* Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Gas bayonet for heater in living area
* Gas hot water
* Ducted airconditioing
* Easycare garden
* Security doors to front door, laundry door and courtyard door.
* Alarm system
* Remote garage with storeroom
Located in a quiet way close to parks, shopping centre, Primary School and public transport.
This well-located villa is in popular southern Nollamara and is well worth a look.
Regret no pets
Enquire today to view!!! Please EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest and book a viewing! Home open times will be advertised.
**Please Note we do NOT accept 1Form applications, you must view the property and obtain an application form at the time of viewing**
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nollamara
Lifestyle in Nollamara
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
13B Maroog Way, Nollamara, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Nollamara.