13B Lansdowne Drive,
Dubbo, NSW 2830
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4382054
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
We're observing tight social distancing and hygiene measures. Inspections are by pre-approval only. This means, if you submit an application and it is successful, we will organise a time with you to view the property. Please have a good look at the 3D scan and photos to determine if this property might be right for you.
To apply for this home through SJ Shooter Real Estate, find it on our website and click "Apply Online". We DO NOT accept 1Form applications.
13B Lansdowne Drive is a delight surely not to be missed, located in West Dubbo behind Macquarie Anglican Grammar School, this modern built duplex is the main house attached to a smaller unit off the side. Boasting three well sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, Master bedroom with an ensuite, Formal Living area & Open plan living/dining area over looking the kitchen with ample cupboard space and stainless steel appliances. Outside is a fully enclosed yard with a covered entertaining area, single lock up garage with internal access, established lawns & garden.
Features of this home include:
- Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Main bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Formal living area
- Open plan kitchen/dining
- Gas point heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Fully enclosed yard
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dubbo
Lifestyle in Dubbo
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
13B Lansdowne Drive, Dubbo, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Dubbo.