$415 DEPOSIT TAKEN!!!How much could you borrow?
13B Curran Street,
Prairiewood, NSW 2176
$1,645 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4707780
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Band new! Modern Lifestyle! Perfect Location!
Set in a top location, this brand new two bedroom granny flat is completed with a modern finish. Providing a comfortable and convenient lifestyle. The property is found local to Stocklands Wetherill Park, primary and secondary high schools as well as multiple parks.
This property features:
- Two spacious bedrooms fitted with built in wardrobes and air conditioning
- Brand new modern kitchen compromising of electric cooktop and dishwasher
- Combined lounge and dining completed with air conditioning
- Internal laundry
- Separate access
- Tiled throughout
- Freshly painted
Note: YOU MUST INSPECT THE PROPERTY BEFORE YOU APPLY.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prairiewood
Lifestyle in Prairiewood
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 13B Curran Street, Prairiewood is unfurnished and available to rent.