13A Trevannion Street,
Glenroy, VIC 3046
$1,474 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4158084
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
VILLA UNIT. APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE - SATURDAY 9.30 - 10.00am
This well maintained villa unit located close to Glenroy train station, shops and schools provides living at its best. Comprising good size lounge, open plan kitchen & meals area, 2 good size bedrooms with BIRs, tiled bathroom, separate laundry & WC. Additional features include central heating and lock up garage.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenroy
Lifestyle in Glenroy
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 13A Trevannion Street, Glenroy. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: secure parking and ducted heating.