NOW LEASED OPEN HOME CANCELLED
13A Olwen Place,
Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
$2,140 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4110508
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPLIT SYSTEM AIR CONDITIONING
$535 PER WEEK AS IS
$550 PER WEEK WITH SPLIT SYSTEM AIR CONDITIONER INSTALLED IN LOUNGEROOM
** NEW, NEW, NEW **
This large 4 bedroom duplex has just been brought to life with new paint, new blinds, new carpet & new toilets AND now an option for Brand New Air Conditioning
The property is feeling fresh and modern and is ready for you to move in and enjoy.
- 4 bedroom duplex with built-ins to all rooms
- Ensuite bathroom with new toilet
- Lounge / dining with gas point
- Dining room
- Kitchen with gas cooking and brand new sink
- Three way main bathroom with new toilet & linen cupboard
- Additional walk in linen cupboard
- Single garage with internal access
- Third new toilet located downstairs
- Internal laundry
- Undercover entertaining area
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac within Mary Immaculate and Barnier Drive Public School zones and a short walk to bus stops
- Available: NOW
- Long Term Lease available.
- Pets: Negotiable
- Parking: Single garage
- Cooking: Gas cooktop
Our office continues to comply with Covid-19 regulations including ensuring social distancing guidelines are maintained.
Please email through your enquiry on the home noting dates and times you would be available and we will organise a suitable viewing time for you.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Quakers Hill
Lifestyle in Quakers Hill
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property in Quakers Hill with plenty of room to move. 13a Olwen Place will be perfect for the growing family.