13A Ingleburn Gardens Drive,
Bardia, NSW 2565
Available 1st February 2021
Rent ID: 4239386
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1 Bedroom Apartment For Rent in Prime Location
This Modern affordable 1 Bedroom apartment in Bardia is conveniently located and close to all amenities which features the following:
- Quiet location
- Good sized bedroom with ensuite and balcony
- Open plan Kitchen with dishwasher
- Modern kitchen with gas appliance and quality finishes
- Washer and Dryer Combo included
- timber floorboards throughout
- Understairs storage
To obtain more details please contact Rama Poudel from the Multi Dynamic Property Management Team on 02 9618 6209 or 0449 686 209.
To view the property please register your details, click "Book An Inspection" and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
If you want this house;
1. Call or email us to request your appointment
2. Be ready to answer some pre-appointment screening questions:
* Are you experiencing any flu-like symptoms, such as cough, fever, breathing difficulties?
* Have you returned from international travel in the last 14 days?
*Have you been in close contact with anyone suspected or confirmed as having COVID-19?
*If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", we will be unable to book you an in-person appointment; but can instead arrange a phone or Face time call instead.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bardia
Lifestyle in Bardia
13A Ingleburn Gardens Drive, Bardia, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom property, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bardia.