13A Erin Avenue,
Berkeley Vale, NSW 2261
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4584459
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOME SWEET HOME
This residence features 2 spacious bedrooms with built ins wardrobe, modern bathrooms with separate toilet, huge lounge room and dining room, solid timber floor, modern kitchen, huge covered decking at rear great for entertaining, single carport drive through to the back, beautiful backyard and great location walking distance to shop, school and transport.
Available for inspections from - 14/10/2021
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Berkeley Vale
Lifestyle in Berkeley Vale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 13A Erin Avenue, Berkeley Vale. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.